Solvar March Aqua Birthstone Claddagh Pendant
- Solvar March Aqua Birthstone Claddagh Pendant
- March Aqua Claddagh
- Genuine Sterling Silver
- The Claddagh is an iconic Irish symbol which stands for Love (Heart), Loyalty (Crown) & Friendship (Hands).
- By Solvar Jewelry of Dublin Ireland
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- An Irish Necklace with a personal touch!
- .8 inch tall and wide approx
- Includes 18" Sterling Silver Chain
- Beautiful packaging
- Size and Fit Guide
What better gift than a sterling silver Claddagh pendant set with the recipient’s own birthstone? People born in March are linked with aquamarine, and known for being honest, imaginative, trustworthy and excellent communicators. The aquamarine birthstone is known for promoting knowledge and fighting fear. The Claddagh’s symbols represent love (heart), friendship (hands) and loyalty (crown). This beautiful sterling silver pendant has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle.